October 4 – A Day as Today – Ephemeris in Dorian’s Secrets (Ephemeris, News, Cinema, Fashion, Diets, Exercises, Face Care, LSDD Method 100% Free and Effective)
Events that Happened “A Day as Today”
- 1940: It is produced in Brennero (Italy), in the framework of the Second World War, they meet Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.
- 1945: In the framework of World War II, General Douglas MacArthur proclaims the law of civil liberties in Japan.
- 1957: the Soviet Union puts Sputnik, the first artificial satellite of the Earth, into orbit.
- 1959: the Soviet Union launches the lunar probe Luna 3.
- 1965: The Pope of the Catholic Church Paul VI makes a visit to the United Nations.
- 1966: In southern Africa, Lesotho becomes independent from the British Empire but becomes part of the Commonwealth.
- 1990: The United States and the Soviet Union reach an agreement on conventional disarmament in Europe.
- 1994: The Chinese and US governments agree to non-proliferation of missiles.
- 2011: The iPhone 4S goes on sale in the United States, a day before the death of Steve Jobs.
- 2014: About 70 miles east of the town of Saint Augustine (United States), the Coast Guard rescues a certain Reza Baluchi in the middle of the sea, who tried to reach the Bermuda Islands by flying a balloon inflated with hydrogen.
- 2015: In Argentina the first presidential debate of its Political and Democratic History is held.
Who was Born “A Day as Today”?
- 1916: George Sidney, American filmmaker.
- 1921: Francisco Morales Bermúdez, Peruvian president.
- 1924: Charlton Heston, American actor.
- 1941: Anne Rice, American writer.
- 1946: Susan Sarandon, American actress.
- 1947: Fernando Betancourt, historian, Romanist and prominent academic.
- 1953: Tchéky Karyo, French actor.
- 1959: Chris Lowe, British keyboardist, of the Pet Shop Boys band.
- 1961: Kazuki Takahashi, Japanese manga artist.
- 1961: Jon Secada, Cuban singer.
- 1967: Liev Schreiber, American actor.
- 1976: Alicia Silverstone, American actress.
- 1979: Rachael Leigh Cook, American actress.
- 1988: Derrick Rose, American basketball player.
- 1988: Melissa Benoist, singer and American actress.
- 1989: Dakota Johnson, actress and American model.
Who Left Us “A Day as Today”?
- 1970: Janis Joplin, American singer.
- 1982: Glenn Gould, Canadian pianist.
- 1984: Osvaldo Terranova, Argentine actor.
- 1989: Graham Chapman, British comedian.
- 1990: Jill Bennett, British actress.
- 1995: Victor Levi Sasso, Panamanian professor, civil engineer and writer, first rector of the Technological University of Panama.
- 1997: Gunpei Yokoi, creator of the Metroid series (from Nintendo) and the Game & Watch, Game Boy and Virtual Boy consoles.
- 2000: Michael Smith, Canadian chemist, Nobel laureate in Chemistry in 1993.
- 2013: María Elena Sagrera, Argentine actress.
- 2016: Mario Almada, actor.
- 2016: Juan de Ribera Berenguer, painter.
What is Celebrated “A Day as Today”?
- World Animal Day.
What Sign of the Zodiac Rules those Born “A Day as Today”?
Libra – See the Daily Horoscope
October 4 – A Day as Today