Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea: Slim down and control your appetite with this powerful infusion. Why, How and When to drink it to achieve your GOALS …
Hello Friends of Dorian’s Secrets!
Today I bring you a magical infusion that, despite being one of the most popular in the world of Diets, many times we do not know for sure why, how and when to drink it to achieve our GOALS!
Ginger, Lemon and Honey tea!
Before going to the Preparation Mode of our wonderful formula and knowing the SECRET of When to Drink it to Lose Weight and, in addition, Control the Appetite, let’s review a little the properties of each one of them … This will give you a more exact vision of how their ingredients in our body, thus understanding the reason for its BENEFITS and RESULTS.
Índice de Contenido:
Ginger, Kion or Zingiber officinale, is a plant that originated in the tropical rainforests of the Indian subcontinent in South Asia. A 100 gram serving of ginger contains approximately 334 calories, Vitamin C (5 mg), Vitamin B9 (11 mcg), Magnesium (43 mg) and Potassium (415 mg). Other vitamins and minerals present in Ginger are Vitamin E, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6, in addition to Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Phosphorus and Sodium.
Ginger to make Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea!
Perhaps I have told you a lot and at the same time very little, because you do not know the function of at least some of them for Health and Beauty, but in Dorian’s Secrets you are never going to leave with the doubt of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, even if it tries to be brief and focus on what concerns us.
- Vitamin C: The main antioxidant that prevents premature aging and helps the formation of collagen.
- Vitamin B9: Helps to avoid depression, a fundamental factor for which we feel anxious and tend to consume more food.
- Magnesium: In addition to being antacid, it acts on the neurological system promoting sleep and relaxation (essential for the natural production of Growth Hormone, responsible for our muscles to regenerate and therefore burn more calories)
- Potassium: Directly involved in the formation of muscles and their movement, so it is essential to consume it when doing any exercise routine.
From the Persian Laimú or Laimún, Lemon is native to Asia, in addition to proteins and “good fats” it has a high content of Vitamin C: 53 mg (88%), Thiamine (vit. B1): 0.04 mg (3%), Riboflavin (vit. B2): 0.02 mg (1%), Niacin (vit. B3): 0.1 mg (1%), Pantothenic Acid (vit. B5): 0.19 mg (4%), Vitamin (B6): 0.08 mg (6%), Calcium: 26 mg (3%), Iron: 0.6 mg (5%), Magnesium: 8 mg (2%), Manganese: 0.03 mg (2%), Phosphorus: 16 mg (2%), Potassium: 138 mg (3%) and Zinc: 0.06 mg (1%).
Lemon to make Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea!
Bored of seeing so many numbers and by the hundreds, right? Let’s review some of these properties and their benefits.
- Thiamine (vit. B1): Participates in the metabolism of fats and proteins (thus improving the absorption of proteins and the elimination of fats).
- Riboflavin (vit. B2): Necessary for the integrity of the skin, which is why it helps its elasticity and regeneration.
- Niacin (vit. B3): Decreases free fatty acids in the blood and increases the level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good cholesterol”.
- Pantothenic Acid (vit. B5): Essential for hair health and acne control, drastically reducing open pores.
- Vitamin (B6): Adored by athletes as it increases muscle performance and energy production.
- Zinc: Indirectly increases blood testosterone, thus increasing energy to perform stronger physical activities and therefore the burning of calories.
There are about 320 varieties of Honey and various historical references that make this substance a sacred product. The Egyptians and Greeks came to serve as a way to pay taxes. It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Phenolic Acids, Flavonoids, Fatty Acids, Apigenin, Pinozembrin, Acacetin, Abscisic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Carotenoids .
Most of them are present in Ginger and Lemon but: Let’s talk about these two that I show you as a curious fact below!
Honey to make Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea!
- Pinocembrina: Powerful antioxidant.
- Ferulic acid: Powerful anti-inflammatory.
Well! You already know the properties of each of them, some are present in our three elements so, when they are joined, their dose increases and, consequently, their EFFECTIVENESS.
The SECRET is in How to Prepare it so that you do not lose any of them and, in this way, achieve each and every one of OUR OBJECTIVES.
Amounts and Method of Preparation:
For a cup of Ginger, Lemon and Honey tea you will only need 3 slices of a Ginger root or, failing that, a small teaspoon of grated Ginger, half a Lemon and a tablespoon of Honey.
You will place double the final water that you are going to consume in a container over low heat and you will put the Ginger to boil for about 10 minutes until the water has been consumed to the point of reaching approximately the final portion that you are going to drink.
Meanwhile, in your cup you will have put the tablespoon of Honey and the juice of half a lemon, and you will pour your infusion on top of it, stirring the mixture with a teaspoon until you feel that the Honey has completely dissolved. It is not necessary that you cover it, you will only wait until it has reached the temperature of your liking to be able to drink it.
Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea: Slim Down and Control Your Appetite!
How and When to drink it?
If what you want is to LOSE WEIGHT, the ideal is to drink it before going to sleep and in the morning when you get up (it is not necessary to be on an empty stomach), you can enjoy your delicious cup of coffee and combine the Ginger, Lemon and Honey tea with your daily breakfast.
On the other hand, if you want to CONTROL THE APPETITE and CALM THE ANXIETY STATE, you should take it at the end of your meals.
Many times we finish dinner and, although we feel full stomach, we continue to crave to continue eating food, especially and in most cases we feel an urgent need to consume something sweet.
The properties of this powerful infusion make you complement each and every one of your meals with its numerous nutrients, making you stop feeling the need to continue consuming food or beverages, as well as facilitating digestion and absorption of them, making the job more easy for your body to get rid of those excess calories later.
And this is all for today, dear friends of Dorian’s Secrets. I hope you liked this article and, above all, that you have added knowledge to the daily work to shed those extra kilos and enjoy a pleasant day, away from that annoying feeling of anxiety that does not allow us to concentrate and makes us slaves of the continuous food consumption.
I say goodbye with a “See you later” and wish you: A Happy Day!
Source of some data: Wiki
Ginger, Lemon and Honey Tea: Slim down and Control Appetite. (Everything you need to know about dieting, losing weight, increasing muscle mass and more) LSDD Method 100% Free and Effective.