October 3 – A Day as Today – Ephemeris in Dorian’s Secrets (Ephemeris, News, Cinema, Fashion, Diets, Exercises, Face Care, LSDD Method 100% Free and Effective)
Events that Happened “A Day as Today”
- 1932: Iraq becomes independent from the British Empire.
- 1965: In Cuba, Fidel Castro officially reads the farewell letter written by Che Guevara.
- 1974: In the United States, the trial of President Richard Nixon for the “Watergate” case begins.
- 1988: At Edwards Air Force Base (in the Mojave Desert) the US space shuttle Discovery makes the perfect landing, successfully completing NASA’s first mission since the fatal Challenger crash in 1986.
- 1990: The GDR dissolves and becomes part of the FRG, making Germany a united nation again.
- 1992: Sinéad O’Connor smashes a photo of Pope John Paul II in repudiation of his conservative policies.
- 1995: O.J.Simpson is found “not guilty” of the murder of his ex-wife and her friend.
- 2010: Germany totally liquidates the war reparations (along with the interest generated) since the approval of the treaty of the First and Second World War.
- 2013: Near the island of Lampedusa (Italy), a boat with around 500 African immigrants catches fire and sinks. Only about 150 survive.
Who was Born “A Day as Today”?
- 1900: Thomas Wolfe, American writer.
- 1919: James M. Buchanan, American economist, Nobel laureate in economics in 1986.
- 1925: Gore Vidal, American writer.
- 1935: Charles Duke, American astronaut.
- 1936: Steve Reich, American composer.
- 1938: Eddie Cochran, American musician.
- 1939: Bob Armstrong, American wrestler.
- 1940: Nacha Guevara, Argentine actress.
- 1941: Chubby Checker, American musician.
- 1942: Alan Rachins, American actor.
- 1944: Pierre Deligne, Belgian mathematician.
- 1947: John Perry Barlow, American poet and essayist.
- 1947: Fred DeLuca, American businessman, co-founder of the fast food chain Subway.
- 1949: Lindsey Buckingham, American songwriter and guitarist, of the band Fleetwood Mac.
- 1954: Al Sharpton, American preacher.
- 1954: Stevie Ray Vaughan, American blues and jazz guitarist.
- 1956 Toshiki Hirano, Japanese anime director and animator
- 1962: Tommy Lee, American musician, of the band Mötley Crüe.
- 1964: Clive Owen, British actor.
- 1969: Gwen Stefani, American singer, of the band No Doubt.
- 1972: Black Thought, American rapper, of the band The Roots.
- 1973: Keiko Agena, American actress.
- 1973: Neve Campbell, Canadian actress.
- 1973: Lena Headey, British actress.
- 1975: India Arie, American singer.
- 1975: Talib Kweli, American rapper.
- 1976: Seann William Scott, American actor.
- 1979: John Hennigan “John Morrison”, American professional wrestler.
- 1979: Josh Klinghoffer, American guitarist, of the band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- 1984: Chris Marquette, American actor.
- 1984: Ashlee Simpson, American singer.
- 1988: ASAP Rocky, American rapper.
- 2004: Noah Schnapp, American actor.
Who Left Us “A Day as Today”?
- 1990: Stéfano Casiraghi, Italian aristocrat.
- 1994: John Champion, American film producer and screenwriter.
- 1994: Heinz Rühmann, German actor.
- 1995: M. P. Sivagnanam, Indian writer and politician.
- 1998: Roddy McDowall, British actor.
- 2000: Benjamin Orr, American bassist, of the band The Cars.
- 2003: William Steig, American cartoonist and writer
- 2004: Janet Leigh, American actress.
- 2007: Tony Ryan, Irish businessman.
- 2010: Philippa Foot, British philosopher.
- 2013: María Wérnicke, Argentine poet and writer.
- 2015: Muhammad Nawaz Khan, Pakistani writer and historian.
- 2017: Fernando Cavalleri, former Argentine-Chilean footballer and coach.
- 2017: Jalal Talabani, Iraqi politician.
What is Celebrated “A Day as Today”?
- Latin American Day of Dentistry.
- German Unity Day.
What Sign of the Zodiac Rules those Born “A Day as Today”?
Libra – See the Daily Horoscope
October 3 – A Day as Today